Helpful Information for #NAFOA2019
|Enhance your #NAFOA2019 Conference experience by completing these (easy) tasks before heading to Portland.|
- Connect with us online
- Follow NAFOA on social media.
- Follow and tweet at us using the hashtag #NAFOA2019.
- Download the mobile app (everyone registered for the conference received an email with download instructions).
- Using the app, identify (at least) three people you'd like to meet at the conference.
- Review the exhibitor list in the app and jot down which booths you'd like to visit.
- If there are specific companies you have your eye on, identify a few questions you'd like to ask them.
- Review the schedule
- Select which breakout sessions you'd like to attend and add those sessions to the schedule in your mobile app.
- Practice your elevator pitch.
- Check out everything the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront has to offer.
- Don't forget to pack:
- Business cards
- Comfortable walking shoes
- A light jacket or sweater
Sheku Members and Supporters of NAFOA,
Welcome to Portland! Thank you for attending our 37th Annual Conference, and thank you to the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians, our gracious host tribe.
Hotel and Ground Transportation