Save the date and join us in Phoenix for NAFOA's 34th Annual Conference at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa to be held on April 18 - 19, 2016. The annual conference is a unique opportunity to learn, engage, and advance your governance and economic opportunities. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Gain valuable insight on economic and financial policy impacting tribal governments.
- Receive in-depth coverage of pressing topics in Indian Country.
- Earn a minimum of 10 CPE credits.
- Build relationships with distinguished leaders across the nation.
- Surround yourself with tribal, government, and industry experts.
- Discuss revenue generating ideas that are working in Indian Country.
- Advance your community by learning the latest developments in leadership, management, and economic policy.
- Discuss panels are specifically designed to provide tribal governments and their enterprises with necessary tools to build and expand.
NAFOA would like to extend a special thank you to Gila River Indian Community for hosting the 34th Annual Conference.
Member Tribe Registration Form
Register by Mail
Sample Justification Letter
Hotel & Travel Information
Please visit our website, or email Katie Johnson at email@example.com.