Save the Date for NAFOA's 34th Annual Conference!
December 4, 2015
Save the date and join us in Phoenix for NAFOA's 34th Annual Conference at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa to be held on April 18 - 19, 2016. The annual conference is a unique opportunity to learn, engage, and advance your governance and economic opportunities. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Gain valuable insight on economic and financial policy impacting tribal governments.
- Receive in-depth coverage of pressing topics in Indian Country.
- Earn a minimum of 10 CPE credits.
- Build relationships with distinguished leaders across the nation.
- Surround yourself with tribal, government, and industry experts.
- Discuss revenue generating ideas that are working in Indian Country.
- Advance your community by learning the latest developments in leadership, management, and economic policy.
- Discuss panels are specifically designed to provide tribal governments and their enterprises with necessary tools to build and expand.
NAFOA would like to extend a special thank you to Gila River Indian Community for hosting the 34th Annual Conference.