Treasury to Host Conference Call on Treasury Tribal Advisory Committee
March 12, 2015
- Represent diverse regions?
- Have a firm tax and finance background?
- Have a special skill set?
- Have experience working in Indian Country?
- Have an acute understanding of Indian issues, laws, and history?
In addition to considering selection criteria, input may be helpful that clearly states which of any criteria discussed should be a priority for candidates.
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2015
Time: 4:00 p.m. EDT
Dial in number: 888-324-6921
Pass code: 2430227
TTAC Application Information
- Applications and recommendations should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line should read: "Treasury Tribal Advisory Committee member recommendation/application."
- Should include a cover letter and detailed resume.
- Applicant must also statet hat he or she agrees to a pre-appointment tax and criminal background investigation.
- The deadline for nominations is April 28, 2015.
For more information, please contact Kayla Gebeck, Policy Analyst for NAFOA at Kayla@nafoa.org