Download the NAFOA Navigator
The Virtual 2020 Fall Conference NAFOA Navigator is available for digital download.
Find information about the Conference, insightful articles from our sponsors, updates from NAFOA, and more.Download
Virtual Conference FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
- NAFOA will be providing the usual CPE certificate with the addition of the line "group live presented on-line due to COVID-19" included on the certificate.
- NASBA has reached out to many state boards of accountancy for information on their openness regarding the acceptance of CPE of events that are changing from in-person events to online events due to COVID-19. NASBA reports that responses from the boards indicate a willingness to provide flexibility due to these circumstances. A final decision on acceptance is up to the individual state boards.
- If you wish to view information on the flexibility of specific state boards, please go to the NASBA page at https://www.nasbaregistry.org/impact-of-covid-19.
- If you wish to reach out directly to your state board for guidance you may find the contact information for each of the state boards of accountancy at the following link: https://nasba.org/stateboards.
- Please click here for additional information about CPEs (PDF).
Yes, all sessions will be available for on-demand viewing for those who are registered. An email will also go out with links to the complete library of content in the days that follow the event.