Inno-NATIONS First Innovations Community Cohort Training
June 22-24, 2017
2:10 PM - 2:10 PM
Inno-NATIONS is now accepting applications for the First Innovations Tribal Community Entrepreneurial BusinessTraining Cohort, to be hosted June 22-24, 2017 in Phoenix, Az. NAFOA Is a partner of the Inno-NATIONS initiative and encourages business owners to attend.
If you are accepted to the training you can expect the following:
- 3-day intensive training
- Monthly mastermind program for 6 months (including coaching, training, and check-ins)
- Program graduation
If you are accepted to the Cohort you will automatically be considered for a scholarship to offset the costs.
Day 1: Thursday, June 22 from 4-8 pm
- A series of "Ted"-style talks
- Business "storytelling"
Day 2: Friday, June 23 from 8-5 pm
- "Reservation Capitalism"
- Human Centered Design
- Innovation, Social Entrepreneurship, traditional entrepreneurship,
- Concept Design
- Branding and Marketing
Day 3: Saturday, June 24 from 8-5
- Tribal business structures
- Business model generation/Business Model Canvanizer
- An initiative of the American Indian Policy Institute
- The first urban tribal business incubator/accelerator in the country
- Located at the Dept in downtown phoenix, right off the light rail at 1st street and Washington
- Hosting first Community Cohort Business Training June 22-24, 2017 (application is open now)
- Currently incubating our concept, building our brand and running first training out of the Department
- Simultaneously looking for physical space in Phoenix downtown or mid-town area off light rail and building relationships with funders and additional partners
- Our reach is tribal entrepreneurs, including urban Native business owners from the greater Phoenix region and surrounding tribal communities.
We support native business owners and enterprises in building sustainable tribal economies through modernizing traditional trade networks. We do this through leveraging partnerships and bringing together resources from ASU, the tribal community, and other community organizations.
For questions about the application or the application process, contact Innoemail@example.com or 480-965-1055.