Junior Leaders Conference
October 16-18, 2019
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
The Junior Leaders Conference is designed for high-achieving students who are currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in any major
- Graduation date of either December 2020 or May/June 2021
- You must not already be committed to another 2020 summer internship in order to apply for the conference opportunity
You’re invited to apply to attend a unique leadership conference that will introduce you to the opportunities and culture of Wells Fargo.
The three-day Junior Leaders Conference is designed to be a best-in-class program to pipeline high-potential candidates.
Wells Fargo will focus on candidates from diverse backgrounds who are female, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Asian, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, two or more races, LGBTQ, military veterans or students with disabilities for our junior summer program.
Conference locations and dates:
- Minneapolis, MN: October 16 - 18, 2019
- San Francisco, CA: October 22 - 24, 2019
- Charlotte, NC: November 5-7, 2019
You will be selected to participate in one of the conferences based on your regional internship placement preference.
Travel and meal expenses will be paid by Wells Fargo.
- Step 1: Express interest in applying to the conference through the “intent to apply” form on wellsfargojobs.com/juniorleaders-earlycareers by July 31, 2019, at 11:59 pm Central Time.
- Step 2: We will email those who submit an interest form with the formal application instructions in early August 2019.