Posted about 1 month ago
The Accountant is responsible for the accounting functions in the Finance Department.
- Responsible for the general ledger, cash management, special projects and financial tax reporting.
- Maintain and process vender records.
- Preform end of the month closing activities.
- Manage financial reporting and analysis.
- Execute and review automated/non-automated billing.
- Comply with all local, state, and federal government reporting requirements/guidelines.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices.
- Oversee daily reports.
- Timely billing for all billing accounts.
- Effective management of accounts.
Click the Apply Now button to read more about the specific responsibilities, required expertise/education and the incentives associated with the position.