Accounting Assistant II
Posted 3 days ago
The Rolling Hills Clinics, a Tribal Clinic owned by the Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians, is seeking an Accounting Assistant II who will be responsible for maintaining the daily administrative accounting and clerical duties, which includes Travel, Inventory, Purchasing, Accounts Payable for service providers and activities, account reconciliation’s and general clerical for the Accounting Department. The Accountant II will provide technical and administrative assistance to the Accounting department by assisting with purchasing documentation, spreadsheets and customer service.
We are looking for a candidate who has the following minimum qualifications:
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent.
- A Bookkeeping certificate or experience.
- At least 2 years of experience working with electronic finance software.
- Experience in Cash Handling.
- Must have knowledge of data entry for financials, account analysis and reconciliation, general ledger and daily journal entries.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash and revenue functions.
- Must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Strong computer experience required. 10-key by touch. Typing ability of 50 wpm
- Governmental accounting preferred.