AML Compliance Officer
Posted 3 days ago
The AML Compliance Officer develops, implements and maintains the AML Compliance program to ensure compliance with applicable Federal and State gaming regulations. Responsible for understanding and complying with Title 31, Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations and requirements for Live! Casino and Hotel. Oversee the daily Title 31 compliance operation to include but not limited to all reporting requirements and leading the Title 31 program. In addition, the incumbent in this position is responsible to promote positive guest relations through prompt, courteous and efficient service.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee, process and ensure accuracy of Title 31 related forms completed by casino staff.
- Oversee and ensure timely and accurate submission of Title 31 required document filings.
- Maintain all regulated paperwork and postings.
- Monitor and review all Title 31 operational areas and assist in the drafting of sound, effective and operationally efficient internal control procedures that comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Investigate reported suspicious activity as related to Title 31.
- Address potential non-compliance issues promptly and appropriately.
- Ensure all team members are in compliance for all Title 31 programs
- Title 31 training and assist departments in meeting training requirements for successful and timely completion.
- Draft written responses to internal and external Title 31 audits.
- Provide any other Title 31 support to casino departments and functions as needed.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related discipline from an accredited college or four year university, preferred.
- At least three (3) years of experience with Title 31 (Bank Secrecy Act), Anti-Money Laundering regulations, in a casino environment preferred.
Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.