Posted 10 days ago
The Cage Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of banking, money distribution, and cash flow functions in the Cage and Vault. This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Naskila Gaming’s internal controls, policies and procedures. Additionally, the Cage Manager will manage all Cage and Vault Team Members, including, planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding, counseling, hiring, and training. This position will promote positive guest relations, address concerns, and resolve problems.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Responsible for currency, checks, and all forms and records relating to the Cage, Gaming, and other cashiering operations.
- Monitors all activities that could affect operation of the Cage and related areas.
- Ensures Team Members comply with, complete all procedures in accordance with all gaming policies and regulations including SICS, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for compliance with all regulatory requirements within area of responsibility.
- Maintain the integrity and accountability of all money and reports.
- Hires, schedules, trains, mentors, coaches, and evaluates all Cage and Vault Team Members.
- Ensures accuracy of all reports and documents.
- Assist Cage Cashiers as needed.
- Records all cash coming into the Cage area; maintains accurate inventory and balance of monies received.
- Executes accurate monetary transactions for Naskila Gaming guests in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintains accuracy of the drop bank inventory, as well as the transfer of funds.
- Maintains an accurate count of all banks and drop boxes.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings.
- Assists guests with general information and questions.
- Maintains confidentiality of all privileged information.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Oversight and overall planning for the Cage.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years cage management experience in a gaming environment.
- Knowledge of applicable gaming regulations, AML, and other federal reporting requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail to maintain the accuracy and security that is required in Cage and Vault operations.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with fellow Team Members, management, vendors, and guests.
- Skilled in Microsoft office software.
Naskila Gaming Team Members are required to obtain and maintain a gaming license issued by our Tribal Gaming Agency.
We offer a competitive salary, relocation package, and an excellent benefits package.