Posted 12 days ago
The Cage Manager manages all aspects of cage operations; develops policies & procedures in accordance with state, and federal regulations; ensures that the highest possible standards of guest service is provided; develops and implements departmental business plans and budgets; manages, directs and develops staff; prepares and conducts performance reviews. Responsible for the daily operations of the cage, hiring and terminating, training and corrective counseling as needed, schedules and payroll correctness, outgoing deposits, order money as deemed necessary, and Title 31 transaction tracking and reporting.
- Must be able to fulfill all cage, cage lead, coin room, main bank and cage supervisor requirements
- To ensure cage operations are run within CDOG Requirements and Cage Policy and Procedures.
- Oversee cage cashiers and supervisors
- Knowledge of ICMP’S and Cage Policy and Procedures
- Able to work with CDOG as needed
- Able to work cooperatively with co-workers and other departments
- Able to work closely with casino management
- Must be able to fulfill all cage, cage lead, coin room, main bank and Cage Supervisor requirements
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must obtain a Colorado Division of Gaming Key License