Cage Shift Manager
Posted 12 days ago
Under the direction of the Cage and Credit Manager, is responsible for the safe, secure and efficient operations of the Cash Cages. Performs all duties as assigned in accordance with legal requirements, presenting oneself as a credit to Agua Caliente Casino and encourages others to do the same.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must adhere to all aspects of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Program and its regulations including, but not limited to, Title 31 Cash Transactions, Suspicious Activity Reporting and
- Customer Identification requirements.
- To assume all responsibilities and duties in the absence of the Cage and Credit Manager.
- Coordinate, direct and assist the Cage and Credit Manager in the areas of policies, procedures and job performance.
- Approves credit line for guest under the guidelines set forth in the Credit and Collections policies and procedures.
- Responsible for training new hires in policies, procedures, cash handling, chip handling, check cashing, etc.
- Provide ongoing training in all areas.
- Perform functions of Cash Cage staff as required.
- Maintains open communication with Cage and Credit Manager and meets regularly with him/her.
- Meets on a regular basis with Supervisors and Relief Supervisors to ensure and maintain a smooth operation of Cash Cage.
- Monitors staff performance, ensuring adherence to casino policies and procedures.
- May review cash operations surveillance tapes.
- Provide excellent guest service.
Carries out responsibilities in accordance with policies, procedures and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training of employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees per approved casino policies, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED, and at least 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in high volume cash operations, including but not limited to management, business and/or finance.
- Proficient in using the Ten Key Adding Machine. Must have a professional demeanor and be able to communicate well with the public. Must be able to communicate in English.