Cage Shift Supervisor
Posted 3 months ago
The Cage Shift Supervisor is accountable and responsible for the operation of the cage department on a shift basis. Supervises all cage, main bank, and chip bank personnel in the performance of their duties to ensure that all guests have an enjoyable gaming experience.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintains working knowledge of Cage operations internal functions, controls and software
- Updates and takes the initiative to convey pertinent information to Team Members regarding policy or scheduling changes
- Ensures efficiency and accurate performance standards are met by maintaining communication with all work areas to verify paperwork and inventory controls (i.e. various bank, cage checks and currency orders)
- Consistently demonstrates outstanding guest service skills and assists team members with questions pertaining to recovering variances, handling guest disputes, counterfeit issues and internal control violations.
- Consistently maintains professional rapport and confidentiality in communicating with other departments as required by procedures (i.e. IT, Security, Surveillance etc.)
- Takes responsibility for making sure Team Members are trained and developed in Cage Operations and monitors business flow to develop efficient training, break and shift schedules.
- Demonstrates an understanding of HR duties to accurately track and record LOA’s, PTO time, early outs and special requests made by team members.
- Assists Cage Shift Manager with any other duties as assigned.
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in casino cage operations or banking preferred.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- College degree or some level of secondary education preferred.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.