Cage Shift Supervisor
Posted 6 days ago
The Cage Shift Supervisor is accountable and responsible for the operation of the cage department on a shift basis. Supervises all cage, main bank, and chip bank personnel in the performance of their duties to ensure that all guests have an enjoyable gaming experience.
- Maintains working knowledge of Cage operations internal functions, controls and software
- Updates and takes the initiative to convey pertinent information to Team Members regarding policy or scheduling changes
- Ensures efficiency and accurate performance standards are met by maintaining communication with all work areas to verify paperwork and inventory controls (i.e. various bank, cage checks and currency orders)
- Consistently demonstrates outstanding guest service skills and assists team members with questions pertaining to recovering variances, handling guest disputes, counterfeit issues and internal control violations.
- Consistently maintains professional rapport and confidentiality in communicating with other departments as required by procedures (i.e. IT, Security, Surveillance etc.)
- Takes responsibility for making sure Team Members are trained and developed in Cage Operations and monitors business flow to develop efficient training, break and shift schedules.
- Demonstrates an understanding of HR duties to accurately track and record LOA’s, PTO time, early outs and special requests made by team members.
- Assists Cage Shift Manager with any other duties as assigned.
- Regular punctual attendance
- Ability to work required overtime
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to analyze and interpret departmental needs and results.
- Ability to read complex documents and understand state and local tax laws, banking codes, gaming laws and regulations.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to distinguish between colors
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures in an interruptive environment.
- Broad variety of tasks and deadlines requires an irregular work schedule.
Education and Experience Requirements
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in casino cage operations or banking preferred.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- College degree or some level of secondary education preferred.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Arkansas State Licensing
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check that may include fingerprinting and credit check