Cage Shift Supervisor
Posted 7 days ago
The Cage Shift Supervisor is responsible and accountable for the operations of the cage activities during a shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows cage policies and procedures, ensures Cashiers follow same procedures.
- Interface with other departments.
- Handle customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain security and accountability of company funds located in cages during designated shift.
- Assist in balancing Main Bank.
- Must be able to work a window when necessary.
- Supervise cage cashiers.
- Provide orderly and positive working environment.
- Prepare staffing schedules.
- Approve days off, vacations, personal days and follow up with paperwork.
- Conduct investigation of variances (over/shorts) that may occur on shift.
- Follow up with paperwork.
- Handle customers' complaints and inquiries.
- May review Cash Operations Surveillance Tapes Monitors staff performance, ensuring adherence to Casino policies and procedures.
- Directly supervises Main Bank and Cage Cashiers.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit.
- Prepares monthly variation and activity report for Cash Operations Director.
- Interface and provides Cashiers with ongoing training and information.
- Prepares evaluation of Cashiers when due.
- Other related duties as assigned by Cage Manager or Assistant Cage Manager.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED);
- At least two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combinations of education and experience in high volume cash operations.