Cage Shift Supervisor
Posted 6 days ago
- Responsible and accountable for the operations of the cage activities during a shift.
- Follows cage policies and procedures, ensures Cashiers follow same procedures.
- Interface with other departments.
- Handle customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain security and accountability of company funds located in cages during designated shift.
- Assist in balancing Main Bank. Must be able to work a window when necessary.
- Supervise cage cashiers.
- Provide orderly and positive working environment.
- Prepare staffing schedules.
- Approve days off, vacations, personal days and follow up with paperwork.
- Conduct investigation of variances (over/shorts) that may occur on shift. Follow up with paperwork.
- Handle customers' complaints and inquiries. May review Cash Operations Surveillance Tapes Monitors staff performance, ensuring adherence to Casino policies and procedures.
- Directly supervises Main Bank and Cage Cashiers. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit.
- Prepares monthly variation and activity report for Cash Operations Director.
- Interface and provides Cashiers with ongoing training and information.
- Prepares evaluation of Cashiers when due. Other related duties as assigned by Cage Manager or Assistant Cage Manager.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combinations of education and experience in high volume cash operations.