Posted 13 days ago
The Casino Cage Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of all Cage and Vault Cashiers and the Vault during a specific shift. Responsible for balancing Cage Cashiers and the Vault accountability while following departmental and company procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for verifying procedures and signing off on forms requiring a Cage supervisor's signature.
- Responsible for the development of weekly schedules on their particular shift when need arises.
- Responsible for ensuring all internal control policies, procedures, and State Gaming Compact provisions are being followed at all times in the Cage.
- Ensures all support duties and responsibilities to all departments are carried out in an efficient and timely manner and that immediate action is taken on any situation that might be illegal, or otherwise extraordinary.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with Team Members and Guests.
- Must be able to keep up with a fast paced atmosphere and work under pressure.
- Able to obtain a valid gaming license.
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs. at one time.
- Must be able to bend and lift bags or cans of coins from ground to counter level.
- Must be able to stand and walk 100% of the job time.
- Must provide courteous service and be cordial to all Team Members and Guests.
- Requires good attendance.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Possess sound, mature judgment.
- Possess organizational and planning skills.
- Must have large-sum money handling experience and ability to operate a 10-Key by sight.
- One (1) year minimum previous supervisory experience in a related field.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino and Department mandatory trainings and pass any applicable testing.
Salary: $18.00 Per Hour
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, short and long term disability, and life insurance.