Posted 7 days ago
- Conduct training of Policies and Procedures as well as basic machinery, i.e. currency counters, adding machines, and computers; monitor cashier performance.
- Held accountable to verify accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
- Insure all logs/forms are maintained and filled out properly by monitoring them on a daily basis.
- Work with vendors for repair and scheduling routine maintenance.
- Handle employee related problems with composure and professionalism at all times.
- Bring employee concerns and/or problems and unusual activities to the attention of the Cage Shift Manager.
- Assists Cage Shift Manager with the operation including training, counseling and supervision of personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have two years of Supervisory and coin/currency handling experience.
- Must be extremely numbers oriented and computer-literate.
- Must have knowledge of 10-key and balancing.
- Must be able to communicate with the public in a clear friendly manner.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to work various shifts and flexible hours.