The Cage Manager supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in calculating, posting and verifying functions of all cash handling transactions in the cage for use in maintaining accounting and statistical records by performing the following duties:
• Write/Edit/Enforce Cage Policies/Procedures.
• Confidentiality is a must with guest transactions and casino knowledge.
• Determine work procedures, prepare and search records to assist subordinates in locating and reconciling posting errors/verify accuracy of transactions.
• Keep control of operating funds and allocate operating funds to cashiers and other appropriate employees.
• Total and summarize funds received, funds disbursed, endorse checks, and prepare bank deposit slips.
Back to jobs