Chief Financial Officer
Posted 3 months ago
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for the successful overall direction, administration and coordination of all activities of the Accounting, Cage, Credit, Financial Analysis, and Labor Analysis, of the Finance Department, in accordance with the Mission and Objectives of the Company, as well as established policies, procedures and controls. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and analytical skills;
- Prior experience in working closely with Cage and Compliance operations;
- Must have Title 31 experience;
- Proficient in the knowledge, application and interpretation of GAAP;
- Computer literate including the knowledge of the creation and use of spreadsheets, documents and presentations;
- Proficient in the application of accounting software widely utilized in the gaming and hospitality industry;
- Proficient in the knowledge of the following systems: Marketing, F&B, Purchasing
- Thorough knowledge of general business practices, strategic planning, and organizational development;
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field from an accredited college or university or a Master’s Degree, CPA or CMA designation. Seven (7) years of experience in an accounting, finance or related field including a minimum of two (2) years in a Controller, Director or equivalent capacity within a casino or resort accounting/finance department is preferred.