Chief Financial Officer - Tuolumne Economic Development Administration (TEDA)
Posted 16 days ago
Position Summary: Under the general direction of the TEDA Chief Executive Officer, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: maintaining the proper financial accountability for TEDA and all development projects. Develop, maintain and implement fiscal policies and procedures direct supervision of the accounting personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Development, analysis and interpretation of statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the organization.
2. Maintain complete and systematic computerized accounting system, as well as, books and records for all new and ongoing projects under the jurisdiction of TEDA to provide complete and accurate financial and statistical reporting.
3. Coordinate and interface financial requirements, scheduling and project budgets with lenders, contractors, architects and project heads.
4. Develop and implement TEDA policies and procedures relevant to the fiscal department.
- Accounting degree (B.S.)
- 15or more years of progressive in a for profit company, advanced experience in the financial and/or accounting field.
- Knowledge of manual and computerized accounting systems.
- Familiarity with office and accounting procedures.
- Proven management and organizational skills.