Count Team Shift Supervisor
Posted 13 days ago
The Count Team Shift Supervisor is responsible for the counting and/or recording of all the contents contained within the Table Games Drop Boxes and Slot Machines. Supervises and works the Bill Validator pull and Coin Drop collection for Slot Machines. Supervises the Count Team Members.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities
- Obtain and return keys for drop boxes from Security Department.
- Assists with sorting and counting the contents of each drop box, one box at a time.
- Responsible for the completion of the count sheets and daily transfer reconciliation.
- Matches the fill/credit slips with the cashier balance sheets.
- Insures accurate completion of fill/credit slips, request for fill/credit slips and Table Games opener/closer forms.
- When assigned as recorder, inputs soft count data into computer system.
- Responsible for the proper disposition of the revenue from the soft count room to the vault room.
- Count Team Members
Required Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 1 to 3 months of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.