Count Team Supervisor
Posted 7 days ago
The Count Team Supervisor is responsible for the counting and/or recording of all the contents contained within the Table Games Drop Boxes and Slot Machines. Supervises and works the Bill Validator pull and Coin Drop collection for Slot Machines. Supervises the Count Team Members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain and return keys for drop boxes from Security Department and/or Cage vault.
- Assists with sorting and counting the contents of each drop box, one box at a time.
- Responsible for the completion of the count sheets and daily transfer reconciliation.
- Matches the fill/credit slips with the cashier balance sheets on Table Games.
- Insures accurate completion of fill/credit slips, request for fill/credit slips and Table Games opener/closer forms.
- When assigned as recorder, inputs soft count data and Duplo Ticket Verification into computer system.
- Responsible for the proper disposition of the Cash/Chips/Tokens/Coin from the soft count and hard count room to the Cage.
- Responsible for supervising the opening of the BV Canisters and Coin Drop.
- Responsible for supervising full and complete dissemination of Count room paperwork.
- Provides excellent guest service.
- Supervise Count Team Members in the absence of the Count Team Manager.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED;
- At least 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combinations of education and experience in high volume cash operations.