Posted 10 days ago
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Receives, tracks and coordinates credit applications. Verifies accuracy throughout process with a penchant for details and suspicious information. Correct flags. Obtains additional information from applicants as needed through emails or phone calls to patrons. Coordinates and keeps track of all credit paperwork related to new lines, temporary and permanent line increases. Review daily reports to crosscheck processes and documents to ensure compliance and risk reduction.
- Orders reports from various service providers. Receives, gathers and stores reports/documents in an orderly manner. Enters data from reports into database. Enters notes/comments into Casino system of all credit patrons related to unusual events related to credit and collections. Files UARs as assigned by management.
- Prepares documentation and affidavits for review. Keeps track of affidavits status and take action accordingly and promptly. Sends patrons letters of approval, denial, conditional, pending credit, according to management's decisions.
- Assists patrons, over the phone or in person, with general information related to their credit process or credit account.
- Leads returns process by reporting return to gaming bureaus, keeping record, and maintaining updates of each case in system, as directed by Credit Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the enterprise's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum three (3) months management or supervisory experience and/or training in direct supervision of fifteen or more employees, credit operations, cash control, and protection of assets.
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.
At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.