Director of Cage & Credit
Posted 11 days ago
Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa is seeking an experienced Director of Cage Credit Operations to join our Elite Team here in Greenville, MS the Queen City of the Mississippi Delta. The ideal candidate will possess an eager, energetic and outgoing personality capable of managing Cage and Credit operations in a fast pace high volume operation. Candidate will be responsible for the operation of and the supervision of all Cage and Credit Staff within the Cage Credit and Count Room Departments. Responsible for growth and development of team members.
- Responsible for ensuring that all accounting activities in the Cage/Credit Departments are performed accurately and efficiently, in accordance with all Standard Operations Procedures, Internal Controls applicable laws, rules and regulations of the Mississippi Gaming Commission, Federal and State Tax Commission and established policies, procedures and controls.
- Approve credit for guests within his/her limits of authority.
- Ensures that the collection and distribution of necessary credit information is handled accurately, efficiently and discreetly.
- Maintain adequate staffing levels by training, scheduling, evaluating, assisting with career development, and promoting, disciplining and terminating employees as needed.
- Ensures the integrity of all financial data produced by employees under his/her span of control.
- Assist the cage and count room employees in understanding the complexities of their responsibilities within the department.
- Held accountable, to a high degree, for the accuracy, confidentiality, and thoroughness of departmental records and report.
- Ensure employees adhere to the customer service guidelines of prompt and courteous service as outlined in policies and procedures.
- Ensures the integrity of all count room transactions
- Creates and administers departmental operating budget and budget controls.
- Assists the Cage and Credit supervisors in understanding the complexities of certain aspects of their jobs.
- Directs the necessary research to determine whether credit may be extended.
- All other duties assigned
- Reviews departmental reports, to ensure accuracy, making revisions as needed.
- Four to six years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Position includes excellent benefits ~ Medical, Dental, Vision, Stocks, Relocation and 401K.