Director of Finance
Posted 12 days ago
We are seeking an experienced and skilled Director of Finance to join our growing organization. In this position, the Director of Finance, is responsible to direct the financial activities of the Casino by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all non-casino revenue audit functions.
- Ensures compliance with all financial internal controls and State and Federal regulations.
- Recommends modifications to existing Casino programs and practices.
- Prepares financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles that detail and summarize the Casino's business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and/or expected operations.
- Directs the preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Maintains automated systems that provide expenditures controls and reporting capabilities.
- Provides management with timely reviews of the Casino’s financial status and progress in its various programs, goals and objectives.
- Tracts financial revenue reports and reviews them for accuracy.
- Maintains and updates financial internal control procedures.
- Arranges for audits of the Casino’s accounts.
- Prepares reports required by regulatory and taxing authorities.
- Presents a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.