Director of Integration
Posted 13 days ago
The Director of Integration is responsible for supporting Bally’s growth ambitions through assisting in the due diligence of prospective partners in addition to leading and coordinating the seamless integration efforts of existing and acquired companies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the acquisition team through the full cycle of the mergers and acquisitions process including due diligence, financial modeling, building integration project plans, working with the key stakeholders to execute on the integration plan, etc as necessary.
- Lead projects to successful completion using proven “fit-for-purpose” project management tactics, an aptitude for change and a common-sense approach to project execution.
- Establish and monitor critical success measures for each project to ensure objectives and value was delivered. Prepare executive summaries.
- Guide the governance of all projects and manage stakeholder priorities and alignment. Stakeholders include executives, and key head office roles.
- Coach and support individual work-streams in building their unique project plan as required.
- Own issue and risk management for each project including determining, rationalizing, tracking, and handling risks and issues that arise during the projects.
- Build integration best practices techniques and artifacts for reuse.
- Leverage data from across the organization to drive improved business results.
- Must be a self-starter, demonstrate flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and has a proven background of leading through influence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and executive presence
- Organized and detail oriented.
- High level of integrity and strict adherence to protecting confidential information.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
- 3 to 5 years of experience in operational integration of mergers & acquisitions is strongly preferred.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to support due diligence.
- Solid business project management, conflict resolution and people management skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities in fast-paced environment.