Drop and Count Supervisor
Posted 12 days ago
The Supervisor, Count Room is responsible for assuring the efficient and smooth operation of the gaming devices drop and count room in accordance with gaming regulations and accounting procedures.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for efficient overall operation of the count room and staff.
- Assure that gaming devices drop and count room procedures are followed in compliance with gaming regulations.
- Completion of financial reports, paper work, and security of information internally.
- Assure compliance of internal controls for all accounting and cash handling.
- Monitor and adjust staffing levels to maintain budgeted levels of employment. Delegate authority and assign responsibilities.
- Development of staff, to include training, interviews for hires, and performance management to include disciplinary counseling and conducting performance evaluation. Supervises processes and procedures to reduce loss time injuries.
- Review drop and count room activities with the Director Cage Operations.
- Meet with departmental supervisors and managers as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to analyze and interpret departmental needs and results.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures and in an interruptive environment.
- Knowledge of state and local tax laws, banking codes, gaming regulations, and internal controls.
- Broad variety of tasks and deadlines requires an irregular work schedule.
- Must be able to understand and speak English
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations
- Must be able to work various hours, as needed, including weekends and holidays.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years experience in casino finance or banking
- A four (4)-year degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by the Pennsylvania State Lottery and Gaming Commission.