Electronic Games Compliance Officer
Posted 6 days ago
- *Provide compliance oversight of electronic gaming machine activity to include but not limited to gaming machine deliveries, regulated hardware and software deliveries, machine installations and removals, and software upgrades.
- *Provide independent review of statistical reports including but not limited to Monthly Hold variance reporting and machine progressive testing.
- *Verify independent gaming test laboratory electronic signatures of regulated software to regulatory and casino requirements.
- *Maintain all gaming software related documentation in an organized, complete, and chronological manner.
- *Work closely with the various gaming departments and the Forest County Potawatomi Gaming Commission to research and develop appropriate and efficient internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- *Research, develop, analyze information and make recommendation on technical matters regarding the approval or denial of gaming devices offered for patron play to Compliance management.
- *Research and investigate patron disputes involving reported electronic game malfunctions.
- *Develop and maintain the Electronic Games Compliance Officer work instruction manuals and applicable policy and procedure documents.
- *Perform Compliance review and approval of submitted Policy and Procedure documents in accordance with the established Casino Wide Policy requirements.
- *Draft written responses to internal and external audit reports.
- *Identify, investigate, and resolve issues of non-compliance.
- *Serve as a resource for casino departments in addressing compliance and regulatory issues.
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant industry issues and regulations that might affect the organization’s policies and procedures, Internal Controls, or Tribal Minimum Internal Control Standards.
- Receive, review, and respond to routine correspondence on technical compliance matters.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of 4 years hands on electronic gaming device technical, or related experience, are required. An Associate’s degree or certification in Information Technology or related field, may take the place of 1 year of experience.
- Thorough knowledge and comprehension of electronic gaming devices.
- Experience and knowledge of Gaming Device regulations and standards, relating to the technical aspects of Class II and Class III gaming devices, or the National Indian Gaming Commission (NIGC) technical statutes and regulations regarding and Electronic Gaming Devices .
- Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment and the ability to demonstrate intermediate Microsoft Excel skills. Ability to acquire proficiency in applications such as Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS), Facility Wizard, Patron Management and Slot Software such as Kobetron.
- The ability to read and interpret written instructions and diagrams.
- The ability to write detailed, concise, and accurate documents.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members at all levels of the organization professionally, including the ability to speak in front of small groups.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member must be able to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the office and property for duration of shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member may be required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 10 pounds on a regular basis and up to 25 pounds occasionally. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.