Posted 6 days ago
The Gaming Agent ensures the security and safety of guests, Associates, cash and physical assets of the Casino by visually monitoring gaming activities to protect Tribal assets and the integrity of the Tribe.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors camera coverage to ensure the integrity of gambling, banking, count room and cash handling procedures.
- Immediately reports suspicious, unusual activities or transactions to the Supervisor in charge.
- Ensure all information is shared with the next shift.
- Ensures equipment used by the Surveillance department is functioning as intended.
- Monitors compliance with approved system of internal controls through use of observations, interviews, intervention and interpretive use of regulations.
- Cooperates with Casino Operations and Security to ensure associate and customer safety, as well as identifying areas of concern or investigative need.
- Reviews camera coverage to ensure that the movement of all chips, cash and funds transferred within the Casino are under constant surveillance.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Maintains daily log sheets and completes Incident Reports to note all unusual customer behavior, theft, customer and/or Associate accidents, procedural errors made by associates, etc.
- Assists Gaming Device Technician and Gaming Auditors when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one (1) year surveillance, loss prevention, CCTV and or security experience.
- Ability to perform investigations using computer software and data analytics.
- Ability to perform assigned job duties in highly interruptive conditions under constant time pressures.
- Ability to maintain visual attention and mental concentration for significant periods of time.
- Ability to analyze and interpret numerical data, including statistical information and produce organized and clear reports
- Working knowledge of San Pasqual Tribal Gaming Ordinance, San Pasqual Tribal Gaming Commission Internal Controls, NIGC regulations, and Casino Policies and Procedure standards.
- Must be knowledgeable about modern methods of surveillance and security, fire safety procedures, detainment and arrest procedures, investigative techniques and handling evidence.
- Must meet standards established for a key gaming license.
- Must pass initial drug screen and random drug tests conducted thereafter.
- Must abide by Commission confidentiality policies.
Competitive Hiring Salary
Medical Benefits and 401(k) (for qualifying staff)