Health Clinic Controller
Posted 13 days ago
The Health Clinic Controller will be reporting to and partnering with the Chief Executive Officer. The Controller is responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the accounting and finance functions while effectively using the resources available to address financial issues on a micro and macro scale to secure the continued success of the organization. The successful candidate must have a strong background in internal controls and will develop and maintain systems and workflows to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of accounting records.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or a related field.
- Must have 8 to 10 years of progressive career experience in healthcare Finance/Accounting
- Must have five (5) years in management experience
- Must be familiar with governmental accounting in accordance with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Government Accounting Standards Board (GASB).
- Must have in-depth knowledge of healthcare financial reporting, revenue cycle management, accounting, budgeting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, audit, tax, payroll, information technology and materials management.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the current trends and developments in healthcare reform and other federal programs.
- Must be able to demonstrate and effectively communicate the financial condition of the organization to the CEO and other members of the leadership team.
- A CPA or CGFM designation preferred.
- A Tribal Clinic Controller experience preferred.
- A graduate level degree is a plus.