Posted 10 days ago
The Income Auditor position includes the following duties:
- Performs daily audits of gaming revenues and gaming comps.
- Reconciles cash amounts recorded by Soft Count to revenue reports.
- Reconciles and audits non-gaming revenue transactions and sales.
- Calculates and reports cashier variances.
- Prepares reports for General Ledger.
- Calculates and reports daily cage deposit amount to the Cage Department.
- Prepares exception reports.
- Maintains and issues casino controlled forms.
- Performs initial review of Multiple Transaction Logs for accuracy.
- Performs initial review of W-2G and 1042-S tax forms for accuracy.
- Complies with internal controls and procedures of the Emerald Queen Casino.
- Interfaces with external and internal auditors, and Tribal Gaming agents.
SECONDARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Two year degree in accounting, math or completion of a business, vocational, or technical college in accounting, bookkeeping, business or related field is required.
- Additional related education or experience may substitute for the minimum requirements.
Must be able to learn and perform Income Audit assignments in the following areas: Credit Card Batch, Daily Comp Audit, Food and Beverage Audit, Gift Shop Audit, Print and Sort F&B and Gift Shop Reports, Reconcile Managers Meals, Ticket Master Audits, Weekly Ticket Shred, Class III Drop Box Reconciliation, TRM Cash-out Analysis, TLS Progressive Jackpot, and Rounds-generating and collecting reports from other departments in the casino.
- Class IIIA Gaming License
- Title 31 and SARC
- Must be able to obtain a Class IIIA gaming license as required by the Puyallup Tribal Gaming Regulatory Office and the Washington State Gaming Commission.