Posted 10 days ago
This position is located at the Dover Downs Hotel and Casino in Dover, Delaware.
The Internal Auditor assists the Sr. Internal Auditor with maintaining the internal control testing universe. This position is responsible for the assisting in the completion of the annual testing compliance plan for Dover Downs’s audit requirements. The annual audit plan will include the assessment of the design and operating effectiveness of the company’s control environments across all functions of the property. The Internal Auditor will prepare workpapers to support audits completed and prepare reporting, as directed by the Senior Internal Auditor to share testing results. This position will participate in special projects at the direction of the Senior Internal Auditor.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or related field.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in audit testing, accounting, auditing, and information technology audits is required.
- Experience in a Big 4 or national CPA firm preferred.
- Gaming industry experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Strong computer literacy skills.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Visio. Knowledge of ACL preferred.
- Prior working experience with an audit software system and gaming specific software preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work closely with people at all levels the organization.
- Report writing and superior documentation skills are required.
- Ability to write comprehensible reports on complex issues in a concise manner is required.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% with overnight stays.
Salary: $45,000.00 Annual