Players Services / Cage Supervisor
Posted 7 days ago
The Players Services / Cage Supervisor ensures interactions with internal and external guests follow the guidelines of the Red Carpet Customer Service Program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the processing of cash transactions for casino customers and Cast Members (Includes cashing TITO tickets, personal checks, travelers checks, exchange currency and processing cash advances)
- Be knowledgeable and comply with Title 31 regulations.
- Enroll patrons into Players Club, issue patrons Players Club cards, maintain accurate player tracking information, and assist the Marketing Department with all casino promotions.
- Answers phone calls with proper phone etiquette.
- Complies with state, company, department policies and regulations.
- Assists supervisor and co-workers as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of cashiering and experience and/or heavy money handling experience.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Must qualify for license by the Maryland Gaming Board.
Able to promptly and accurately follow instructions given by Manager.