Project Management Lead, Research & Content
Posted 10 days ago
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through three key initiatives: Leanin.Org, OptionB.Org, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program. As a part of the SGFF Content and Research team, you will project manage cross-functional launches and research projects. In addition, you’ll assist the research team with basic ad hoc research requests.
Due to COVID-19, our team is working remotely on PDT hours through September 2021. Beyond that, this full-time position will be based out of our office in Palo Alto, CA.
- Work with leadership, partners, internal researchers and the broader team to determine and define project scope and objectives
- Create and manage detailed project schedules and work plans
- Effectively prioritize between multiple projects while ensuring our work consistently has an intersectional lens and meets a high bar
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various internal and external stakeholders
- Drive solutions to new problems and proposals to help projects reach their goals
- Work cross-functionally with our teams that oversee marketing, web, partnerships, comms and programs to ensure project alignment
- Passion for the missions of Lean In, Option B, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program
- Strong advocate for equity, inclusion, and uplifting marginalized voices
- 3 - 5 years experience in a project management role
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead multiple time-sensitive projects on deadline; highly organized and process-driven
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Track record of generating exciting results with limited resources
- Ability to learn, follow through, and improve on foundation processes to set team up for success
- Excellent problem-solving skills; analytic experience (Excel) a plus
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; consumer brand and/or startup experience a plus
- Ability to tackle complex and ambiguous problems with a strategic mindset and thoughtful, proactive approach
- Available to consistently work PDT hours
- Remote experience a plus
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for age, race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.