Regional Director of Cage & Count Operations
Posted 6 days ago
The Regional Director of Cage & Count Operations manages the Casino Cages, Main Cage Bank, Drop and VLT Count Operations, Sportsbook and Racebook while enforcing policy and regulation guidelines.
Essential Job Functions
- Accountable for casino bankroll.
- Supervise cage shift managers and credit supervisor.
- Interview, hire, counsel, and discipline employees.
- Plan budgets and schedule staff necessary to meet operational needs.
- Meet with guests for the extension of credit and check approval, problem solving, and goodwill marketing.
- Plan, participate, and/or attend departmental meetings, regulatory seminars and policy development.
- Knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, etc.) as well as internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the inventory of supplies is adequate and that all machinery is in good working order in the VLT Count Room.
- Ability to communicate with management in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to participate in a team environment, developing, and monitoring others on a positive manner.
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality, safety, and security standards.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum of four years of experience in casino cage, casino credit, and finance related operations, some college courses in banking and finance or related area preferred.
- Must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must be perceptive and analytical with the ability to induce cooperation in complex organizational relationships.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from guests.
- Must have decision-making capabilities, experience in directing others, and planning.
- Must be able to obtain a gaming license by R.I. Department of Business Regulation.