Revenue Accounting Manager
Posted 11 days ago
Under the supervision of the Casino Controller, the Revenue Accounting Manager supervises the daily revenue audit function including all income audits, Gaming Device audits, Table Game audits, and Cage audits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Supervises the Revenue Audit clerks in the daily audit of all Casino Systems.
- Prepares daily audit and other related reports.
- Schedules the duties and assignments of the Revenue Audit Clerks.
- Maintains source documents.
- Is familiar with the GL Posting Process and posts assigned accounts accordingly.
- Is familiar with the National Indian Gaming Association (NIGC) MICs/TICs regulations and informs management when exceptions are noted in the Revenue Audit process.
This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
Supervision of Revenue Audit Clerks
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to read and analyze information detailing assets.
- Knowledge of accounting, financial and operating controls is required.
- Skill in the use of PC and related software applications.
- Competent in the use of computer spreadsheets, database and mainframe applications in a Windows environment.
- Knowledge of federal, state and Tribal gaming laws.
- Ability to understand and process complex paperwork.
- Excellent financial, organizational, and auditing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to tactfully and diplomatically deal with the public and staff.
- Must possess excellent business sense and high professional ethics.
- Must possess a high regard for customer service and employee relations, with the ability to perform in fast paced and goal oriented environment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years gaming experience preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience required