Revenue Audit Supervisor
Posted 2 months ago
The Revenue Audit Supervisor is responsible for the following:
- Conducts audits and maintains records in accordance with CDOG regulations, ICMP’s, other State and Federal regulations, and casino/corporate policies and procedures.
- Trains, monitors, schedules and supervises Revenue Audit Staff.
- Reviews audits for accuracy and compliance
- Ensures daily journal entries are entered and posted timely.
- Prepares end-of-month reports based on ICMP requirements.
- Performs analytical review of slot and table game revenue
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Supervises Revenue Audit Staff
- Approve hourly employee’s time
- Creates team member schedules
- Performs annual review of Revenue Audit Staff
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Gaming License. Must be able to uphold the highest level of confidentiality. High school diploma or equivalent and 3–5 years Accounting or Audit experience or equivalent education.