Revenue Audit Supervisor
Posted 3 months ago
The Revenue Audit Supervisor assists the casino accounting manager in monitoring and guiding the revenue audit clerks in performing daily revenue audits. Review the clerks’ analyses and/or reports prepared in summarizing and classifying revenue.
- Directly supervise the revenue audit clerks in their performance of the audit procedures and compilation of statistical revenue information for Food & Beverage department
- Review journal entries and journal entries input/edit of what was entered in the accounting computerized system (TAP) and approve the posting of entries to the General Ledger
- At months end, reconcile account balances ensuring that account balances are properly supported by the source information
- Prepare adjusting journal entries as necessary to correct errors during posting or restate account balances based on estimates and recognize timing differences between periods etc.
- Prepare, review and post month end statistical journal entries related to Food & Beverage revenue
- Establish and/or modify accounting clerks schedules, trains clerks, and evaluate the clerks’ job performance
- Perform revenue audit clerk functions when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- One year supervisory experience
- Use of 10-key adding machine and computer
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel