Revenue Audit Supervisor
Posted 3 months ago
The Revenue Audit Supervisor is tasked with providing direct oversight of the revenue audit department and staff. Supervisors also assist the Revenue Audit Manager with ensuring all documents and reports are generated, completed, and reviewed as required per Pennsylvania State regulatory and compliance. The Revenue Audit Supervisor will also present oneself in a neat and clean appearance at all times.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintains the Revenue Audit department’s general accounting for revenue and auditing reporting; internal controls, statistical reporting, daily distribution of non-gaming and casino performance, and reconciliations.
- Prepares and uploads revenue journal entries to the general ledger for all revenues and related comp and coupon expenses.
- Prepares and analyzes audit paperwork and reports; develops and implements recommendations for improved efficiency.
- Assists, monitors, and reviews daily audit of the following areas including but not limited to: Cage, Slots, Jackpots/W-2Gs, Table Games, Poker, F&B, Gift Shop, Manual Comps/Adjustments, and Tax Submissions.
- Improves staff effectiveness by: coaching, counseling, training and recommending disciplinary action for team members; and planning, delegating, monitoring, and appraising job tasks and results in a timely manner
- Coordinates the technology needs of the office; ensures staff is fully trained on systems, policies and procedures.
- Communicates with and represents MLC to external agencies, consultants and other organizations and individuals.
- One to two years casino experience required, preferably in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
- Two (2) years of experience working in a Revenue Audit department is required.
- Minimum of an Associates Degree in Accounting or related field required.