Posted about 1 month ago
The Revenue Auditor is responsible for the following:
- Conducts audits and maintains records in accordance with Colorado Division of Gaming (CDOG) regulations.
- Conducts audits for compliance with other State and Federal regulations, along with casino/corporate policies and procedures.
- Prepares exception reports for instances of non-compliance with operational practices.
- Audits revenues from table games, food and beverage, and slots.
- Reconcile machines such as kiosks and ATM’s.
- Audits cage documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand in a positive manner.
- Ability to complete assessments accurately and timely
- Proficient with 10-key
- Basic to Intermediate computer knowledge and experience required
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of audits performed.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy