Senior Business Analyst
Posted 3 days ago
The Senior Business Analyst performs complex analysis regarding casino operations and marketing programs and initiatives.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs analysis on marketing programs and initiatives.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and the preparation of monthly financial and operational reports.
- Acts as an integral part of the financial/strategic planning team by providing analytical expertise and consulting support to operating departments and upper management.
- Develops and implements analytical tools and processes and analyzes operational performance data to identify trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex ideas to co-worker and internal clients.
- Must be technically skilled and have and have experience using data analysis tools such as Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and Access.
- Must be able to quickly learn other software
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the job required license determined by the State Gaming Agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, business, Economics, Marketing, or Mathematics or technical field and strong analytical and communication skills required.
- Two or more years experience in gaming financial analysis and/or operations analysis required
- Ability to obtain Gaming License as required by the State Gaming Agency for the position.