Senior Organizational Development Analyst
Posted 11 days ago
The Senior Organizational Development (OD) Analyst for the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians (SMBMI) plays a key role in the design and execution of various programs and processes that meet strategic workforce objectives. To drive sustainable results, the Sr. OD Analyst works closely with the OD Manager to build and implement a foundational OD infrastructure complete with processes, workflows, and analytics to support organizational change throughout the enterprise creating both short term and long term value to the Tribe. The Sr. OD Analyst, backed by best practices and sound judgement, understands Tribal and enterprise priorities from strategic, tactical, operational, current state, and future state perspectives and uses these perspectives to anticipate and deliver with practical OD solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works closely with the OD Manager to identity and develop strategies and programs that create future-focused workforce plans that take into consideration both short-term solutions and long-term needs. Partners with internal HR stakeholders on design and deliverables.
- Assesses gaps between current state and future state performance/needs and makes recommendations to manage said gaps through surveys, analyses, direct stakeholder engagement, and active work experience.
- Leads performance conversations, which include succession planning, talent identification, and performance calibrations. Leads collaborative efforts with HR stakeholders and leaders on the design and implementation of Individual Development Plans that drive continued performance.
- Leads in the design and execution of change management efforts with an emphasis gaining commitment and long-term adoption.
- Develops and delivers internal HR toolkits that support the teams? efforts to effectively execute on strategies that improve efficiency, enhance operations, and drive profitability through retention and engagement.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Psychology, or related field.
- Masters degree in fields listed above, preferred.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of combined practical hands on experience in Organization Design, Change Management, Talent Development, Leadership Development, or similar focus.
- Previous experience in a direct leadership role, preferred.
- Previous operations experience, preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements.
- Leads through influence, not authority. Strives to seek commitment over compliance at all levels.
- Possesses expert competency with both verbal and written communications.
- Is capable of working effectively in both front of house and back of house environments.
- Is highly comfortable with ambiguity, rapidly changing priorities/goals/deadlines, thinking outside of the box, and recommending solutions with incomplete data.
- Possesses a superior level of grit and positive attitude, sees opportunities as learning experiences, and strives to present all problems with solutions.
- Operates well with autonomy, and delivers on high expectations through self-accountability and self-driven behavior.
- Displays situational awareness, diplomacy, professionalism, confidentiality, and polish when engaging with all levels of employees, including but not limited to, senior leadership.
- Demonstrates skilled project management acumen, able to meet deadlines on multiple concurrent projects, and work collaboratively with others.
- Must be compassionate and have a passion for people development.
- Must maintain confidentiality while handling sensitive information.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission, you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the San Manuels insurance carrier.
- Ideal certifications: SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD), Certified Performance Technologists (CPT), Development Dimensions International (DDI) facilitator, Certified Situational Leadership®: Building Leaders facilitator, Certified Life Orientations (LIFO) facilitator, DiSC certified workplace facilitator, Certified MBTI Practitioner; Certified International Coach Federation (ICF) coach
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!