Posted 12 days ago
The Sportsbook Writer processes sports betting transactions quickly, accurately and in compliance with all regulatory and payment policies.
Essential Job Functions
- Cash handling experience required/preferred.
- Writes Sports tickets.
- Cashes Sports tickets received from guests, verifies tickets for payment and /or re-betting.
- Knowledge of professional sports teams, and have the ability to establish rapport with guests and discuss sporting events, and betting options.
- Provide operational guidance on sports betting kiosks and mobile wagering.
- Provide general maintenance/troubleshoot functions on sports betting kiosks and equipment.
- Effectively communicate sports betting options, including odds, betting lines, parleys, pleasers, teasers, etc., as well as promotional events.
Required Knowledge Of
- Rules, procedures, and processes related to Sportsbook gaming operations.
- Computer hardware and software applications.
- Basic math applications and cash handling techniques.
Required Skill In
- Operating basic computer hardware and software applications.
- Applying basic math applications.
- Communicating both orally and in writing.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with others.
Education, Experience, Licenses, Registrations, and Certifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent and six (6) months customer service or cash handling work experience, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Minimum of six (6) months cash handling experience.
- High security gaming license issued by the Grand Ronde Gaming Commission.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.