Sr. Director of Finance
Posted 3 days ago
The Senior Director of Finance leads all financial activity at Oxford Casino Hotel and Event Center (the “Property”) including accounting, financial analysis, cash operations, revenue audit, and purchasing. Manage the timely preparation and analysis of the financial results and establish and maintain the necessary internal controls required to safeguard the property’s assets, to ensure integrity and compliance with gaming and other State and Federal regulations, and to ensure that the financial results reflect established accounting and financial standards.
Responsible for working with the property leaders to manage maintenance and project capital and to obtain approvals as necessary. Responsible for providing financial analysis and decision support to the property leadership team and corporate financial planning and analysis, as needed, related to the property. Responsible for developing financial forecasts and actions to achieve the forecasts with the property leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- Casino gaming and hotel experience preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in accounting, financial reporting and analysis.
- General ledger experience required.
- Excellent analytical, financial, problem solving, and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong demonstrated management and leadership skills including ability to lead a diverse team.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and summarize data.
- Excellent financial acumen and thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP.
- Willingness and ability to pass suitability requirements of a gaming licensing body, including submission of detailed background and financial data.
- Detail oriented, professional demeanor, strong organization and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with senior / executive management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication / presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to cultivate working relationships throughout the organization.
- Must be willing to work weekends and nights as necessary