Staff Accountant I
Posted 4 days ago
The Rolling Hills Clinics, a Tribal Clinic owned by the Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians, is seeking to hire a Staff Accountant I. They will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of entries to ledger accounts and reconciles subsidiary ledger accounts to the general ledger. Assist in maintaining financial records and ensuring that financial transactions are properly recorded. The Staff Accountant I will assist in analyzing current costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses. Be able to compiles financial data to aid the Executive team in the preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports.
We are looking for a candidate who has the following minimum qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within finance, accounting or related field.
- At least two years of finance and accounting experience or a combination of education and/or experience.
- Governmental accounting preferred
- Must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to work well with others or alone, under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Strong computer experience required. 10-key by touch. Typing ability of 50 wpm.
- Must have ability to relate and communicate effectively with community interest groups, agencies, and medical facilities that serve the American Indian Community.
- A sense of humor is a plus.