NAFOA is piloting an upcoming virtual Grants Management for Tribal Communities program that addresses the critical need for grant management capacity for tribal governments and their professionals.
NAFOA is seeking 60 participants to pilot the virtual program in August 2022. Spots will be filled on a first-come-first-serve basis. $125.00 will be provided with successful completion of the program, along with pre & post-program surveys.
To register as a pilot participant please use the following link. This exclusive registration offer is only available until July 11, 2022, or until all spots are filled.
The program is designed to benefit:
- Tribal government grant managers
- Data coordinators
- Program managers
- Professionals with some experience with grant writing and management
Schedule and participation details:
- Virtual: 12-Hour introductory course.
- Commitment: Two-week program: 6 hours per week
- Hybrid of self-guided and live lecture lessons
- Live Instruction occurs on the following days for up to 2 hours in the afternoon on the following dates.
- Week 1:
- August 9, 2022
- August 11, 2022
- Week 2:
- August 16, 2022
- August 18, 2022
- Week 1:
Pilot program participants must be able to complete the curriculum within the program dates. Select participants may be requested for an additional interview.
If you are unable to join the pilot program, the Grant Management for Tribal Communities Program will launch in the Fall/Winter of 2022.